My New Business Venture!

Wednesday, October 3, 2012



I know, I know, I haven’t blogged for a long time and it’s because my brain has been going a million miles per hour trying to figure out what I TRULY want to do in my lifetime that will make me HAPPY.

Well…I believe I finally found my niche! I love being helpful, giving gifts, being artsy, and creating things that will put smiles on peoples faces—SO, after a couple of months of research and brainstorming I came to the conclusion that opening a business that does all of the above would make me happy.

I can now do Personal Gift shopping for clients around the whole world! And Personally Assist those who need a little extra help in Arizona. I would love for you all to check out my new website. Go to www.yourstrulyme.com and let me know if I can help you with any upcoming events or occasions!





Thank you all for your support!

XO


3 comments:

Dolores Hadsell said...

Your business really does help a lot of people not only during holiday seasons, but also for small occasions like birthdays or welcoming parties. It's nice to see that you've expanded through social media sites. In doing so, you will broaden your demographics and people will be able to see and avail of your products. I wish you the best in future endeavors!

Dolores Hadsell @ Federal Internet Marketing

Francis Miller said...

Good to hear that you’ve finally found your niche, Cat. Selling some items online makes it possible for you to reach out to the world. But before this, you have to improve your online visibility. It’s not enough that you have an Etsy shop and sell goods. You got to be distinct compared to others in a way that can ensure you some good feedback.

Francis @PriorityMediaSolutions.com

Masako said...

Hey there! I have to agree with Dolores due to the fact that today and tomorrow's generations are into social media, thus making it ideal for you to promote your services on the sites available. How's it now?

Masako Gun @ Champion Online Marketing

Post a Comment